Muuk Technologies, S. de RL de C.V. (hereinafter 'MUUK'), with address at Fuente de Pirámides # 1-604 Col. Lomas de Tecamachalco, Naucalpan, State of Mexico; is responsible for the use and protection of your personal data, the use that is given to them and their protection, since MUUK is a company committed to the legitimate, controlled and informed treatment of personal data. For this reason, we are concerned with establishing and maintaining controls, measures and procedures in force that allow us to protect the data of all individuals who interact with us in compliance with the provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Users. Individuals (“LFPDPPP”), its Regulations and national and international guidelines and standards regarding the Protection of Personal Data.
In compliance with the principles of information, consent, legality and loyalty, we make the following Privacy Notice available to you:
1. Data we may collect from you
The data that we may request from you are the following:
a. dentification data: Full name, Job position and company in which it is performed
b. Contact data: information that allows us to keep in touch with you in order to inform you about the services you request: email , phone number
In the event that our client requests that the email not be sent, our platform will automatically delete said information.
2. Means through which we obtain your personal data
MUUK may obtain personal data from you through the following means:
Directly from the user when leaving them in our form
3. Purposes for which the Company treats your personal data
MUUK uses your personal data for the following purposes that are necessary to provide you with our services:
In case you do not want your personal data to be used for secondary purposes, please tell us by email email@example.com. The refusal to use your personal data for these purposes may not be a reason to end the relationship we have with you.
4. Transfers of personal data
MUUK does not transfer your personal data to third, except for those that are expressly permitted by law and except for the consent of the owner, which include limited requirements from competent authorities, due to compliance with a Law or International Treaty, or due to a contract that we oblige. In such cases, we will always ensure that the people who process your data do so in accordance with our Privacy Notice and in accordance with Article 37 of the Law on the protection of personal data held by individuals.
5. Exercise of your ARCO Rights
All our Clients will have, at all times, the right to request MUUK access to their personal data and/or their rectification; Likewise, you may request that your data be canceled, object to MUUK processing said data for specific purposes and/or revoke the consent you have previously given us to process your data for a specific purpose (the “ARCO Rights”); Please consider that your ARCO Rights are subject to the limitations established by law. To exercise your ARCO Rights, you must send MUUK your request to the following email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full name
- Simple copy or digital copy of official identification to prove identity. (IFE, passport, professional license)
- Representation: In case of acting on behalf of a minor, a birth certificate or official document must be presented where the personality of the parent or guardian is accredited; In case of acting on behalf of a third party of legal age, you must attach the power of attorney where your powers to act on their behalf are accredited.
- Brief description of what you request, whether it is access to your data, rectification or cancellation of the same, opposition to the treatment or NA-AT Cloud Identity: The only multi-biometric platform in the cloud to validate identity.Validate the identity of your users before government institutions and enroll in a biometric engine: voice, fingerprints and facial biometrics. Reduce fraud by identity theft by up to 98%.Learn more some purposes of the treatment or revocation of consent.
In case of rectification, attach a copy of the justification that proves the data that you seek to rectify.
If you are not satisfied with the answer that we give you or in the absence of it, you have a period of fifteen business days to go to the National Institute of Transparency, Access to Information and Protection of Personal Data and request the procedure of rights protection.
6. Options available to you to limit the use or disclosure of your personal data
The means to limit the use and disclosure of your data is through email email@example.com requesting the corresponding action.
7. Security measures
MUUK will adopt the technical, administrative and physical security measures that are necessary and sufficient in terms of the LFPDPPP, for the protection of the personal data of the Clients. We also ensure that our Processors also incorporate security measures to protect your personal data.
8. Modifications to the Privacy Notice
FAD® reserves the right to make changes or updates to this Privacy Notice at any time. All capitalized terms have the meaning attributed to such in this Privacy Notice or in the Law.